Morning Coaches – this week was originally a makeup week, so in an attempt to get all the Travel teams at least one day of training, we had to shuffle a few things. Please Note:
– The master excel sheet is just that – the MASTER schedule for the whole club. – It does change weekly so you need to review for your teams – If there are changes needed please respond to this message so I can address, but generally speaking the board makes all changes – Remember – this is soccer season so we ask that everyone be as flexible as possible – everyone is paying for training so we are making every effort to make this work. Of course in spring we typically take a back seat to other sports
– The PDF is a snapshot of the week – please look that over ASAP and make sure your team wall matches what is on this sheet!
– Back to 5:30 start at the GS this week, and 7:30 at the Turf.
– OLOG (U7/U8) starts at 5pm and 5:45 this week!! – Overlapping sessions begin this week – Waiting to firm up the Swedish fish and Skittles for Tuesday
– No U6 this week!!
– We might try for specialty training on Thursday and Friday, but more likely skip that and try to schedule that for the week of the 25th
– No Intramurals this weekend, but Travel teams have games
Any questions let us know.
Have a great week
Babylon Soccer Club • P.O. Box 27 • Babylon, NY 11702 You received this email because you have an account with Babylon Soccer Club. Unsubscribe
Sports Management Software Powered by Sports Illustrated Play