Evening Coaches – hope you all had a great first weekend! We know all the results weren’t as good as everyone would like, but remember to stay positive and give some of the challenges time to work themselves out.
Important notes for this week:
- LIJ Score Differential
- Many of our younger teams divisions (U9 and possibly U10) were created geographically – there will be obvious mismatches which will get corrected for Spring
- You should see the other team make some sort of effort to keep this differential in check
- BSC needs to do the same if we are on the other end
- Master MP Training schedule
- Storm and Wildcats from 9/6 were moved to 10/3
- Magic Stars and Warriors from 9/6 were moved to 9/19
- Yellow/Blue (U6) session from 9/7 was moved to 11/9 – Once again, APOLOGIES TO THIS GROUP!!
- U7/U8 Thursday 9/14 sessions will start at 5pm – note this is outside the permit times, so be prepared to work in a corner space as needed
- We will CANCEL THURSDAY 9/14 FOR U6, which is Yellow/Blue (U6)
- Moved this one to FRIDAY 10/20
- Moved Silver/Green (U6) to Thursday 10/19 to accomplish this – please let me know if this is a problem
- Specialty Training is on the schedule for this week – see the schedule for specific times.
- I will send a note to the groups but please remind your teams
- We will run out of daylight soon to continue this but do our best to offer on the Turf on Mondays
- IN ORDER TO FIT THIS IN WE WILL START ALL TRAVEL MP SESSIONS AT 5:15 AT THE GS THIS WEEK!! PLEASE LET YOUR TEAMS KNOW ASAP.
- We might continue this next week and beyond if the conflicts are minimal
- Weekly Training Snapshot
- This is a pdf version with the upcoming week only – NOTE THE 5:15 START FOR ALL TRAVEL TEAMS AT THE GS!!!!!
- Hoping this is easier to follow, and view on phones
- Practice Jerseys
- Please have the kids wear them!!
- We need to make it clear the Babylon Soccer Club is Training so we don’t get confused with other clubs or groups trying to utilize field space when they don’t have the appropriate permits.
- Game Day MP Visits
- Generally speaking, we would suggest letting your trainer run the show. At least discuss how they would like you to assist though.
- Use the game day appearance as an opportunity to learn from them
- Follow what they do in training and games – kids learn better and don’t get mixed messages
- Kyle should be at United and Storm this weekend
- Matt is at Riptide and Warriors this weekend
- Trying to get some coverage for the Tornadoes as well this weekend
Think that is it.
Hope you find this informative.