Afternoon BSC Families – just wanted to add some specific details regarding the above topic:
- This Training is simply an opportunity for the kids to get some extra touches on the ball
- Format will be 3v3’s, 4v4’s then 7v7’s, and should be a great time!
- We will try to work in goalie training too, so keepers should bring their equipment
- Everyone should have their practice jerseys on, cleats laced up shin guards on, and a properly inflated size 4 ball
- Be on the field ready to go before 6:30 so we can get started right away
- Sessions will go until 7:30 or when it’s too dark – whichever comes first.
- Myself or another coach will be there to make sure there are no issues, but if coaches for the associated age group could be there, that would be great.
- Trainers will need to run over to the Turf quickly for their 7:30 sessions
- All kids in the designated age groups are welcome to come
- Please make every effort to attend – the complete group make this work better
- This extra training is free of charge
- COACHES – PLEASE ADD TO YOUR TEAMWALL SO PLAYERS CAN INDICATE THEIR ATTENDANCE
- Yes – last night’s notification was short notice for today’s session, but we were trying to work out logistics
- Tuesday at 6:30 – U9/U10 girls
- Wednesday at 6:30 – U11/U12 boys
- Thursday at 6:30 – U11/U12 girls
- Friday at 6:30 – U9/U10 boys
COACHES – IF YOU NEED A COACH SHIRT, PLEASE GO DOWN TO SPORT SHACK AND ORDER ONE ASAP!!