Coaches – please let your teams know, all MP Training is cancelled today Thursday 4/19. We strongly recommend you do the same for your parent Coach practices as the GS fields are very muddy.
Sorry for the delay – this was not an easy decision but the forecast is still calling for rain, and we need to preserve as much grass on the GS fields for what will be a busy weekend.
The above shows all the rescheduled sessions from this week, which are summarized here too:
1. Lightning and Riptide from monday move to 6/18
2. Yellow/Blue from Monday will be wednesday 4/25 at 5:15
3. Wildcats from Monday are now tomorrow at 6:30
4. Boys U7 from Monday are now wednesday 4/25 at 6PM
5. Boys U8 from Monday are now wednesday 5/2 at 6PM
6. Lightning and Storm from today are now 6/21
7. Fire and Riptide from today are now 6/12
8. M&M and Gummies from today – TRYING TO MOVE TO TOMORROW BUT NEED TO CONFIRM TRAINER AVAILABILITY!! STAY TUNED – WILL LET YOU KNOW ASAP.
Let us know if anything was missed, or if you have any questions.