Morning Coaches – now that teams have been formed it’s time to start planning for the upcoming season. Most of this does not apply to the older teams (U14 and above), so extract what you need. If you haven’t done so already, now would be the time to check in with your teams. Here are some important items to address/mention/consider:
– SUMMER CAMP IS THE WEEK OF AUGUST 13TH!!! *Please get your players to sign up.* We offer the camp so the teams have an opportunity to start getting ready for the upcoming season. The kids need more than one training session before their first game!!
– We realize this is a busy vacation time – but if your team can’t commit to a week, maybe you can *convince the team to come as a group for 2-3 days*? We could figure out pricing for this.
– Summer Training – there is generally availability at the Grade School from 4-8pm. Feel free to schedule Parent Coach practices. If you are interested in having MP run some sessions, let us know ASAP. This would be in addition to your Fall season sessions.
– You may also want to add more sessions to the regular season for an additional fee. Remember – U9 already gets 2x week (16 total) and U10-U12 gets 1x week (8 total). This possible extra expense was already mentioned in the team introduction emails, but definitely mention it again if you plan on taking advantage of it.
– Also – *please let the Board know ASAP if you want extra sessions this Fall* – we will be working on the training schedule soon.
– Maximum Potential Training will probably begin right after labor day – mention that in your note.
– You should think about running a practices of your own the last week of August, or even before – mention that in your email.
– We will look to schedule a c*oach meeting mid to late August*.
– Then we will schedule a night or 2 of parent meetings right after labor day as needed – the plan will be to make sure all families understand the plan for the upcoming season, especially for age groups where we created more than 1 team. *Understanding and helping to facilitate player sharing will play a huge role in the success of the upcoming season.*
– Make sure your players all have the correct uniform – and confirm no duplicate jersey numbers!! They should go to Sport Shack to order right away!
Thanks and enjoy the weekend!
Babylon Soccer Club • P.O. Box 27 • Babylon, NY 11702 You received this email because you have an account with Babylon Soccer Club. Unsubscribe <links.mx.siplay.com/wf/click?upn=x4WY6G7gdvuEuVEodIaGzMCWGlFunEgLmqloJPuORLQwysr5dMaJik-2FhA53GdIDv2-2Fyn-2BAFc-2FXqOmE2MnP9cvdyvOLFjK4wWdLGeTgjptDbr9PLPBuvqx0UusfyggDdse3KWGkOJga0mwto-2Bj8SlYKmu9j…>
Sports Management Software Powered by Sports Illustrated Play <links.mx.siplay.com/wf/click?upn=-2BcbvRq7iAW5lFmCJNVSNN3VfzEEEb3YGktRQLG2WBXA-3D_-2FmMd5KLcJYyyIX-2FuE5a4Rid-2F3MJeKOomoP2UKWDOgEcBlf1Qkq-2Fkn68RY3hXoasGfh8NHt-2FwPAWUG1srE3ECq5AtDZCSxJOPM6nWZ4pFN…> [image: Sports Illustrated Play] <links.mx.siplay.com/wf/click?upn=-2BcbvRq7iAW5lFmCJNVSNN3VfzEEEb3YGktRQLG2WBXA-3D_-2FmMd5KLcJYyyIX-2FuE5a4Rid-2F3MJeKOomoP2UKWDOgEcBlf1Qkq-2Fkn68RY3hXoasGfh8NHt-2FwPAWUG1srE3ECq5AtDZCSxJOPM6nWZ4pFN…>