We need your help to run our annual BSC hamburger stand at the Argyle Fair!
- When: Sunday, September 9, 2018, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Where: Argyle Fair, south-side of the park (south of Main Street) next to the gazebo.
- What’s Needed: Coach and Parent Volunteers to serve up burgers!
We need at least 3 to 4 volunteers from each team to come down during the below assigned times. The volunteers can be coaches, parents or kids in 9th grade or above, who can use this as community service.
Please let your coaches know if you can attend during your teams scheduled time. They will share this information with Maria Gangone for coordination purposes.
- U9 Girls Blizzard- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- U9 Boys Lightening, U10 Girls Thunder, U10 Girls Storm- 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- U10 Boys Riptide, U11 Boys Cyclone, U11 Boys Typhoon- 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- U11 Girls Wild Cats, U12 Boys Fire, U17 Girls Hurricane, Intramural- 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- U12 Girls Magic Stars, U13 Boys Wolf Pack, U12 Girls Warriors- 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- U16 Girls Heat: Will assign time once I have teams game schedule.
Thank you to Maria Gangone for taking over running the hamburger stand from Kathleen Lutz this year!