Fall 2021 / Spring 2022 Soccer Season
**Travel Soccer Registration is open until July 6, 2021**
Programs and Pricing
The cost for 2 seasons (Fall and Spring) is listed below based on the player’s age/level.
Please note the following:
- Registration fees cover both the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
- Many teams have opted to take on additional training sessions and therefore included those cost upfront (instead of separate payments as in the past). This is at the discretion of the coach and team.
- There is an option for a payment plan with the first payment due at registration, the second auto deducted in August and the third auto deducted in October.
- There is a $25 late registration fee for anyone who has not registered by July 6th.
- This pricing changes yearly based on costs of training, referee, field, equipment, and registration fees.
- Pricing changes are communicated in email and on our website prior to signing up for the season.
- Babylon Soccer Club is not a for-profit organization. Our parent coaches and Board of Directors are volunteers.
Registration will open later this summer!
- Instructional: U5 (Birth Year – 2017)
- Intramural: U6 (Birth Year – 2016)
- Intramural: U7 (Birth Year – 2015)
- Intramural: U8 (Birth Year – 2014)
Travel Programs – Girls
- U9 Girls (Born in 2013) – $545.00
- U10 Girls (Born in 2012) – $400.00
- U11 Girls (Born in 2011) – $545.00
- U12 Girls (Born in 2010) – $400.00
- U13 Girls (Born in 2009) – $250.00
- U14 Girls (Born in 2008) – $325.00
- U15 Girls (Born in 2007) – $250.00
- U16 Girls (Born in 2006) – $325.00
- U17 Girls (Born in 2005) – $325.00
- U19 Girls (Born in 2003 – 2004) – $125.00
Travel Programs – Boys
- U9 Boys (Born in 2013) – $400.00
- U10 Boys (Born in 2012) – $545.00
- U11 Boys (Born in 2011) – $400.00
- U12 Boys (Born in 2010) – $400.00
- U13 Boys (Born in 2009) – $325.00
- U14 Boys (Born in 2008) – $325.00
- U15 Boys (Born in 2007) – $325.00
- U16 Boys (Born in 2006) – $125.00
- U19 Boys (Born in 2003 – 2005) – $125.00
- Registration to Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL) for Fall & Spring Seasons
- Professional instruction/training during both seasons by WNFour Soccer Trainers
- Professional Training session 2x per week
- Game 1x per week during the season
- Game referees
- Scheduled field access
- Maintained field and equipment
- Orange and Black T-Shirts for U5 and U6 players
- Coach Training for Parent Volunteers