Registration is Open for the Fall 2022 / Spring 2023 Soccer Season
Our Soccer registration has moved! This year BSC is moving to SportsEngine, a more stable platform for parents, coaches, and administrators. Sign up this year may take a bit longer and require more information than the past. This will allow us to move players from one platform to the next while capturing the required information for player registration and LIJSL insurance.
Get ready to register:
- Create an Account – You’ll be prompted to create an account for SportsEngine. If you have an existing account, you can use it! Login to your SportsEngine account and then click this link to register for BSC.
- Player Photo – Take a photo of your player, shoulders-up (Headshot) on a white background. Resize the photo to be around 2 inches x 2 inches so that it can be used for the LIJSL Player Card. All players must upload a photo during registration.
- Birth Certificates – If you are registering a new Travel player (born 2006 – 2014), you’ll be required to upload a copy of your players birth certificate at registration.
- Payment – Payment options are credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or ACH Bank Account. Have that information available when you start registration.
The cost for 2 seasons (Fall and Spring) is dependent on the players age/level.
- Registration fees cover both the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
- Trainer Fees Included: This year we have rolled our trainer fees into the registration fee. This way you will not need to pay any additional fees in the spring. There is an option for a payment plan that will make payments more manageable. The with the first payment due at registration (min $175), subsequent payments distributed over the next 5 months.
- There is a $25 late registration fee for any Travel player who has not registered by July 10th.
- This pricing changes yearly based on costs of training, insurance, referee, field, equipment, and registration fees.
- Pricing changes are communicated in email to members prior to signing up for the season.
- Babylon Soccer Club is not a for-profit organization. Our parent coaches and Board of Directors are volunteers and do not obtain financial gain for their work.
- Intramural/Instructional: U5 (Birth Year – 2018) – $300
- Intramural: U6 (Birth Year – 2017) – $400
- Intramural: U7 (Birth Year – 2016) – $450
- Intramural: U8 (Birth Year – 2015) – $450
Travel Programs – Girls
- U9 Girls (Born in 2014) – $675
- U10 Girls (Born in 2013) – $675
- U11 Girls (Born in 2012) – $675
- U12 Girls (Born in 2011) – $675
- U13 Girls (Born in 2010) – see email
- U14 Girls (Born in 2009) – see email
- U15 Girls (Born in 2008) – see email
- U16 Girls (Born in 2007) – see email
- U17 Girls (Born in 2006) – We’re seeking players to form a 2006 girls team. We have around 6 dedicated players. If you’d like to join them, please reach out to our registrar at email@example.com
Travel Programs – Boys
- U9 Boys (Born in 2014) – $675
- U10 Boys (Born in 2013) – $675
- U11 Boys (Born in 2012) – $675
- U13 Boys (Born in 2010 and 2011) – see email
- U15 Boys (Born in 2008 and 2009) – see email
- U17 Boys (Born in 2006 and 2007) – see email
BYO Team – Looking to bring your team to Babylon Soccer Club? Contact our Registrar for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to keep in mind before registering.
- Uniform & Equipment Requirements
- Rules and Guidelines
- Safety Guidelines
- Fields and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration to Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL) for Fall & Spring Seasons
- Professional instruction/training during both seasons by WNFour Soccer Trainers
- Professional Training session 2x per week
- Game 1x per week during the season
- Game referees
- Scheduled field access
- Maintained field and equipment
- Player insurance
- Orange and Black T-Shirts for U5 and U6 players
- Coach Training for Parent Volunteers